Tuesday, August 18, 2009

HOW I FEEL TODAY


  • Listening to Chasing Cars (c/o Eric's videoke) and wanting to do the video for myself. It's the quintessential rainy melodrama. I had visions of replacing the guy in the video and I realized that though he looked good with the water on his face; I, on the other hand, will die laughing. It's a funny picture: my eyes and mouth with running water. Still I want to do something like that so instead of water why not feathers just like the orange girl above.
  • I'm pumping myself up to be an open vessel for the day. Open to all the numbers and gibberish I'm about to soak into.
  • Dancing alone to the tune of McCartney is good for the heart.
  • Wondering why the lines, "forget what we're told, before we get too old" and "all that I am, all that I ever was" felt more like life than romance. (and also embarassing[ly] emo)
  • Asking myself what "boho" means. Not the clothes but what It really means.
  • how I feel today? weird.

No comments: