Sunday, August 2, 2009

DREAMY DREAMY WHITE








When I first saw the pictures of Kat Heyes' UK flat in Designsponge, I think I've looked and lingered over every inch way too long than necessary. Kat Heyes is an illustrator and photographer whose work has been featured in several fashion publications and campaigns such as elle, vogue, harper collins, style magazine, gucci, and calvin klein to name a few. I guess her home is easily a reflection of her style and aesthetic.

I love every white nook and every fur quilt scattered all over her place. The soft light from the bare walls and windows create a stark and dreamy contrast yet they make the space seem more cozy and welcoming. And of course, the bed. I'm dying to wake up on that white bed. Truly this is the flat of my dreams. See more here.

No comments: