Friday, February 5, 2010

WINTER


When you gonna make up your mind. Like a moth to a flame, I can't help but be insanely lured to Tori Amos' music. If I could listen to one artist for the rest my life, without a doubt, it would be her. There are no words to describe as to how much I admire this woman. I remember the first time I came across her music. It was during an insanely emotional moment in my life. My first heartbreak. I was a point where everything seemed so wrong yet so right. (yikuuu) Hearing her songs helped me get through the fragile days of my college life. As years went by, I'm still amazed at how I rediscover the beauty and the passion in her music. This just brought me to tears. I love you, Tori.

1 comment:

Jing Ocay said...

lagi. i discovered her music from a friend sad. ganahan kos iyang tingog. deeply emotional.
try lenka king.chill chill lng.