Wednesday, February 10, 2010

NEED TO

uggghh. Too much stress at work. Hmmm how do I de-stress?

My voice is failing me and I'm failing it too. I want something black and shiny with lots of pockets a.k.a. a leather jacket. I lusted for this Topshop number a few months ago. It was just the right size with all the right bling. It was too perfect. Except that at that time 4k was a bit too much. It's still a bit too much for my usual splurges, but god how I wish I bought it then.

I want to eat porkchop today. With tomatoes, why not?

I'm sick and tired of waiting for Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart to admit they're together. I know right? These two sum up all my showbiz fix. I don't even know why I care. Sheesh. Embarrassing. Their fashionspot thread is the second most visited site on my favorites list.

I want soft curls.

Listening to "Eyes" by Rogue Wave over and over again.

Please let this be my room.

No comments: