Friday, September 11, 2009

I'M BACK

Yehey! Monitor? Check!

Finally, a decent (in fact more than decent) Samsung monitor in the house. I couldn't ask for more. Hmmm...except (perhaps) for a good cpu to match or my laptop back? Mwahahahahaha

I missed the internet at home so bad I thought I wouldn't last. But as always, things were bound to happen in ways that we least expect it to. With the internet gone, I was more productive. I was productive in cleaning my apartment before leaving for work, I was more productive in reading tons and tons of magazines which have been sitting in my shelves for months, and I was even more productive getting tons of decent sleep which I haven't done in a long time. Heck I'm off to bed as early as 10pm for three straight weeks now (except weekends of course). Save for frequent unhealthy food and cigarettes, I'm quite a normal person now.

It's been a very long week for me and I'm dying to get some serious relaxation this weekend. Thank you for the blessings Lord. Thank you.

1 comment:

imnoblogger said...

aking session before ko mouli ha??im planning sa tomatokick na lang ta this tuesday kay off ni dalaga..watchatink..suggestions are open..